Another of the most frequent techniques for women and couples who cannot have children naturally is in vitro fertilization, the assisted reproduction technique in which the union of eggs and sperm occurs in the laboratory to achieve embryos that will be transferred to the uterus days later. If pregnancy occurs, it will evolve naturally like any other pregnancy.
In addition, it must be taken into account that the embryo needs to be incubated in the appropriate environment to develop.
In Vitro Fertilization What is its price?
Another of the most common questions is: How much does In Vitro Fertilization cost? This treatment is more expensive than artificial insemination but offers better results. Specifically, the IVF Cost in Pakistan is approximately 5,20000, while the price of a Natural IVF is around 3,00000.
So that the price of the treatment is not a concern for you, at Genova Infertility Centre we give you all the facilities possible. Our philosophy is based on mutual trust and transparency. For this reason, we guarantee you a fixed price without surprises. In addition, you will be able to finance your treatment without interest so that you can face the entire process with peace of mind.
The steps of IVF
IVF is one of the most common methods to overcome fertility problems when other methods are not successful. The process consists of several parts, which are as follows.
- Hormonal stimulation: this helps increase the chances of success.
- Egg retrieval: a certain number of eggs are recovered, ideally between 8 and 10 mature eggs.
- IVF-ICSI Laboratory: the fertilization of the eggs and the sperm of a partner or donor is carried out using ICSI (fertilization of the egg in the laboratory through the microinjection of a sperm) or classic IVF (the union of the egg and the sperm is produced naturally).
- Transfer of the embryo to the uterus: finally the embryos are transferred to the maternal uterus after carrying out adequate endometrial preparation.
Treatments with added value:
- Real personalization of your treatment.
- Same medical team from start to finish.
- Blastocyst cultivation is always included in the price.
- Find out about the special prices we currently have active with our Patient Care team.
Risks of In Vitro Fertilization
They are usually low-risk procedures. The most commonly mentioned are IVF in Lahore, and those caused by puncture. These complications occur in a very low percentage. Some may be controllable depending on the stimulation performed. Others are controlled by the number of embryos to be transferred. Some, such as ectopic pregnancy and abortion, depend on factors that cannot be modified by the technique.
Embryo transfer (ET) is a simple but extremely important procedure. It is carried out on an outpatient basis without the need for anaesthesia and the embryos are loaded into a soft catheter that is passed through the cervix to deposit the embryos in the uterine cavity. Generally, the transfer is usually carried out about 3 days after the retrieval of the eggs.
The number of embryos to transfer is a highly debated topic. In some countries it is limited to a maximum number. It generally depends on the characteristics of the embryos and the age of the woman. Usually, the number is between 2 and 4.
Recommended Article: Behind the Mask: Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety